Sunday, November 19, 2006

 

Nothing Going On

I haven't been posting because I haven't had much of anything to post about. This weekend went approximately like this: wake up, make coffee, get breakfast, feed cat, go to friend's house and veg in front of tv for 8 hours, come home, play online, go to bed. It was great!

Next up is Thanksgiving, which involves a trip to New Hampshire. I'll be leaving Gizmo there until Christmas, which will give me a chance to clean up the livingroom and get some stuff done, as well as wake up later than 7am. It will also give my mom a chance to harass him, though she promises not to make him gain 3 lbs like last time.

I have an update on my stereo situation too, but I want to take pics for that and am far too lazy to do so tonight. See, I'm saving good filler material for coming days!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?