Thursday, September 07, 2006

 

Teh Plan:

I'm going to try to post at least once a day, which means that most of it won't be Deep Thoughts TM. The rain that's been coming around often enough to keep outdoor activites mostly shut down, but not (at least in my area) doing any particular damage, seems to have abated. It's not dry enough for me to go to Wakefield, at least not without an external bike rack to keep the car clean, but I'll ride around the neighborhood and maybe make a food run to test out the panniers. I wonder if there's a relatively flat route to Harris Teeter from Fairlington...

Also, hurray for cooler weather. The electric bill was $65 last month, which is ridiculous for 1100 square feet. Then again that's probably due more to the dryer than the A/C. I really need to get an electrician to come in and discuss my wiring ideas. Anyone got somebody to recommend?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?