Wednesday, September 27, 2006

 

Ok, This is Kinda Good!

My alternate title for this post was "Fear my net.stalking skillz, or I Can Read LJ and Click on Links!". But I decided that was going a long way for not much of a joke. Anyway, I ran across Meagan's LJ and from there to her AudioStreet page where she's got an mp3 posted. I've told a couple of my friends before how she brought down the house at Freddie's one night, so I was pretty interested to hear her singing her own stuff. And you know what? I like it! She definitely reminds me of someone I've heard before, though I can't come up with the name offhand. Think somewhere between Tracy Bonham and Veruca Salt Ani DiFranco, though that's probably a horrible comparison and all my more music-literate friends will tar and feather me for it. Anyway, go listen, you'll like it!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?